Daily Current Affairs Questions: 6 Nov 2019
IAS/PCS – Pre 2019/20
Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to Adarsh Smarak Scheme
- It aims to promote basic tourist facilities in well-known historical sites.
- It is an innovative scheme launched by Ministry of Tourism. Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- 1 only
- 2 only
- Both 1 & 2
Question 2. Tiger Hills sometimes seen in the news recently is located in which of the following states?
(d) Jammu and Kashmir
Question 3. Changpa is a tribal community inhabiting in which of the following states?
(b) Tamil Nadu
(c) Jammu & Kashmir
Question 4. Consider the following statements with respect to Bharat Stage (BS) Norms –
1. These are based on European emission norms.
2. BS-VI norms will be implemented in India from April 1, 2020.
3. Armoured and Specialised Vehicles of Armed Forces were exempted from BSVI Emission Norms.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
Question 5. Consider the following pairs
- Mulshi Dam – Uttar Pradesh
- Pavana Dam – Chhattisgarh
- Lal Bahadhur Shastri Dam – Karnataka
Which of the pair(s) given above is/are correctly matched?
- 1 only
- 3 only
- 1 & 3
- 1 & 2