Daily Current Affairs Questions: 29 October 2020
Question 1.Dobra Chanti bridge recently seen in news is located in-
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
Question 2.Who among the following conducts the Global Forest Resources Assessment (FRA)?
- World Wildlife Fund
- Food and Agricultural Organization.
- United Nations Forum on Forests
- Environmental Watch
Question 3.Consider the following pairs
- Southern blotting : Used for DNA hybridization
- Northern blotting : Analysis of RNA samples
- Western blotting : Protein detection
Which of the pairs given above is/are correctly matched?
(a) 1& 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 &3
Question 4.Permanent Structured Cooperation, sometimes seen in news is associated with the affairs of which of the following?
- Europian Union
- Asian Development Bank
Question 5.Which of the following statement correctly defines the Social Stock Exchange (SSE)?
- A platform listing public sector enterprises exclusively
- Exchange for raising funds for public initiatives of the government
- A government owned securities exchange to limit speculative trading
- Exchange for listing social enterprises and voluntary organizations