Daily Current Affairs Questions: 28 September 2020
Question 1.Consider the following statements-
- Kalbelia folk songs and dances are related to Rajasthan.
- Mudiyettu is a ritual theatre and dance drama of Kerala.
Which of the statements given above is/ are correct?
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 2. Pavagada power plant, world’s largest solar park is in which of the following state?
(c) Tamil Nadu
Question 3.Consider the following statements with respect to the e-Waste Clinic in india-
- India’s first e-waste clinic is going to be setup in Bhopal.
- e-waste will be generated from both households and commercial establishments.
- The Bhopal Municipal Corporation (BMC) and the Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) have signed an MoU to this effect.
Which of the statements given above are correct?
(a) Only 1
(b) 1 & 3
(c) Both 2 & 3
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Question 4.The TN Manoharan committee is related to-
(a) The provisions of corporate loans
(b) Digital economy
(c ) cyber security
Question 5.Consider the following statements regarding Baltic Nations.
- It is an official union of three sovereign states (Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania) in Northern Europe on the eastern coast of the Baltic Sea.
- All three countries are members of NATO.
- All three are classified as high-income economies by the World Bank and maintain a very high Human Development Index.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
(a) 1& 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c ) 1 & 3
(d) 1 , 2 & 3