Online Portal Download Mobile App हिंदी ACE +91 9415011892 / 9415011893

Daily Current Affairs Questions: 26 June 2020

Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to the Forest Advisory Committee

  1. It is a statutory body which was constituted by the Forest (Conservation) Act 1980.
  2. It comes under the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC).
  3. its role is advisory

 (a) 1 & 2

(b) 2 & 3

(c) 1 & 3

(d) 1, 2 & 3


Question 2.The Bushfire that was in news recently is associated with

 (a)  Australia

(b)  Brazil

(c)  Malaysia

(d) South Africa


Question 3.Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger is the project of

(a) Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages

(b)  United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation

(c) Center for Applied Linguistics

(d) Institute of International Education


Question 4.The term Open-loop scrubber sometime seen in news is related to?

  1. To remove SOx from the exhaust and operates utilising seawater in marine engines
  2. Primary air filters used in the Nuclear Power plants
  3. To capture heavy particulate matter and reduce carbon emissions from automobiles
  4. None of the above


 Question 5. Consider the following statements with respect to Atal Jyoti Yojana (AJAY)

  1. It aims at strengthening and augmentation of sub-transmission & distribution (ST&D) infrastructure in rural areas.
  2. Financial support for the scheme will be provided 75% by the Ministry of New and Renewable and the remaining 25% through World Bank.
  3. The Project is proposed to be implemented by Solar Energy Corporation of India (SECI) Limited.

Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?

  1. 2 only
  2. 1 and 3 only
  3. 1, 2 and 3
  4. None

Click here to see answers and Explanation


Latest News

get in touch with the best IAS Coaching in Lucknow