Daily Current Affairs Questions: 23 June 2020
Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to RISAT-2BR1-
- RISAT-2BR1 is a radar imaging satellite.
- It is dubbed as a spy satellite.
- The satellite aims to provide services in the field of Forestry, Agriculture, and Disaster Management.
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
(d) All the above
Question 2.Consider the following statements with respect to Special Mention Account (SMA)
- Special Mention Accounts are those assets/accounts that show symptoms of bad asset quality in the first 120 days itself
- SMA -3 is worst type of SMA.
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 3.Bougainville, that has recently become the world’s newest independent country, is currently a province of –
(a) Papua New Guinea
(c) Cost Rica
Question 4.Who of following has been selected for the ‘Time Magazine’s 2019 Person of the Year?
(a) John Paul Jose
(b) Jerome Foster II
(c) Greta Thunberg
(d) Lilly Platt
Question 5.Which state has won the ‘World Habitat Award-2019?
(a) Madhya Pradesh