Daily Current Affairs Questions: 22 July 2020
Question 1. Consider the following statements with regard to Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA)
- NPS does not subscribe the employees of private institutions.
- The PFRDA consists of a Chairperson and not over six members.
- PFRDA regulates the National Pension System (NPS).
Which of the given statement(s) is/are correct?
(a) 1& 2
(b) 1 & 3
(c) 2 & 3
Question 2.Danakil Depression, that was recently in news, is associated with –
Question 3.The Inner Line Permit is not operational in –
(b) Arunachal Pradesh
Question 4.National Crisis Management Committee (NCMC) is headed by?
- Home Minister
- Finance Minister
- Cabinet Secretary
- Prime Minister
Question 5.With respect to “Cape Town Agreement” sometimes seen in the news recently, consider the following statements:
1. It was adopted by the International Maritime Organization (IMO) in 2012.
2. It outlines fishing vessel standards and includes other regulations designed to protect the safety of crews and observers.
3. India has both signed and ratified the Agreement in 2012.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3