Daily Current Affairs Questions: 18 March 2021
Question 1.What is a Universal Bank?
(a) A bank which has global reach
(b) A bank which provides every kind of services
(c) A bank which provides wholesale banking, retail banking and investment banking
(d) A bank which provides credit to the government only globally.
Question 2.Which of the following statements is/are correct with respect to the Development Finance Institutions?
- They provide a guarantee to banks on behalf of companies .
- DFIs do not accept deposits from people.
- They raise funds by borrowing funds from governments and by selling their bonds to the general public.
(a) 1& 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
Question 3.The first Economic Survey in India was presented in the year-
Question 4.Regarding the Bare Necessities Index, find the correct statement
- The economic survey has come up with bare necessities index at rural and urban levels.
- It is based on 28 indicators and 4 dimensions.
(a) only 1
(b) only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 5What kind of economic recovery is India having as per the Economic Survey 2020-21?
- U shaped
- K shaped