Daily Current Affairs Questions: 15 October 2020
Question 1.Consider the following statements with respect to the Forest Advisory Committee
- It is a statutory body which was constituted by the Forest (Conservation) Act 1980.
- It comes under the Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change (MoEF&CC).
- its role is advisory
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Question 2.The Bushfire that was in news recently is associated with
(d) South Africa
Question 3.Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger is the project of
(a) Living Tongues Institute for Endangered Languages
(b) United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation
(c) Center for Applied Linguistics
(d) Institute of International Education
Question 4.The term Open-loop scrubber sometime seen in news is related to?
- To remove SOx from the exhaust and operates utilising seawater in marine engines
- Primary air filters used in the Nuclear Power plants
- To capture heavy particulate matter and reduce carbon emissions from automobiles
- None of the above
Question 5.Which of the following country(s) is/are members of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO)?
Select the correct answer using the code given below-
- 2 only
- 1 and 3 only
- 1, 2 and 3