Daily Current Affairs Questions: 13 Jan 2020
Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA).
- It will replace the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
- It comes under the Ministry of Agriculture
- The chairman is appointed by the Central Government.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Question 2. Baba Kalyani committee is related to which of the following?
(a) Special Economic Zone Policy
(b) Tax reform policy
(c) Education reform policy
Question 3. Global Economic Prospects Report 2020 was published recently by which of the following organizations?
(b) World Bank
Question 4. Consider the following statements with respect to Coronaviruses
- A specific family of viruses which affects mammals such pigs, cattle, cats, dogs, camels but not humans.
- MERS and SARS are the types of Coronaviruses.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 5. Wings India 2020 which was in news recently to be organised by
(a) Ministry of Civil Aviation
(b) Airports Authority of India
(d) All of the above