Daily Current Affairs Questions: 13 Feb 2020
Question 1. What are the three themes underlying in the Budget 2020?
(a) Make in India, Financial Stability & Peace
(b) Economic Development, Health Care & Education
(c) Aspirational India, Economic Development for All & A Caring Society
(d) Banking Stability, Economic Development & Security
Question 2. RBI launched which tool to capture the extent of digitization of payments in India?
(a) Digital Payment Index
(b) Payment Control Index
(c) Online Price Index
(d) Residential Property Price Index
Question 3. Consider the following statements with respects to the AMRAAM
- The AIM-120 Advanced Medium-Range Air-to-Air Missile (AMRAAM)
- It is an American beyond-visual-range air-to-air missile (BVRAAM) capable of all-weather day-and-night operations fire-and-forget weapon.
- AMRAAM is the world’s most popular beyond-visual-range missile.
Select the correct answer code:
(a) Only 1
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 2
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Question 4. What is/are the purpose/purposes of the ‘Marginal Cost of Funds based Lending Rate (MCLR)’?
- These guidelines help improve the transparency in the methodology followed by banks for determining the interest rates on advances.
- These guidelines help ensure availability of bank credit at interest rates which are fair to the borrowers as well as the banks
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
(d) None of the above
Question 5. From which one of the following did India buy the Ka 226 T light helicopter?