Daily Current Affairs Questions: 11 Oct 2019
UPSC (IAS) – Pre 2019
Question 1. Project SURE of the Union Government is related to
- Providing timely information related to disaster warning
- Innovative Learning Program
- Sensitize the importance of maintaining oral health
- Sustainable fashion
Question 2. India is a member country of which of the following organizations?
- East Asia Summit
- ASEAN + 3
- Asia- Pacific Economic Cooperation
- 1 only
- 1 & 2
- 1 & 3
- 2 & 3
Question 3. Consider the following statements with respect to Technical Assistance Programme (TAP) for Cotton
- India is implementing a Technical Assistance Programme (TAP) for cotton in 11 African countries from 2012 to 2018.
- The second phase of the TAP was launched recently and it was expanded to additional five countries in Africa and Asia.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
- Both 1 and 2
- Neither 1 nor 2
Question 4. Consider the following statements with respect to Leader of the House
- The term Leader of the House has been defined in the constitution.
- The Leader of the House in the Rajya Sabha is generally a member of the Business Advisory Committee (BAC).
- The Leader of the Rajya Sabha is appointed by the party in power at Centre.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Only 1
- 2 & 3
- 1 & 2
- 1 , 2 & 3
Question 5. Who is the author of the autobiography ‘Lessons Life Taught Me, Unknowingly”?
- Anupam kher
- Amitabh Bachchan
- Sachin Tendulkar
- MS Dhoni