Daily Current Affairs Questions: 10 Jan 2020
Question 1. Migration and Mobility Partnership Agreement often seen in the news recently is an agreement between India and-
Question 2. Consider the following statements with respect to Antarctic Treaty, 1959
- The main objective of the treaty is to allow member countries to collect both soft sediment and hard rock from the Antarctic ocean.
- India is one among the twelve countries which are the original Signatories to the Treaty.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct?
(a) Only 1
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 3. ‘Zo Kutpui’ festival which was in news recently is the festival of?
(a) Mizo tribes
(b) Bodo Tribes
(c) Garo Tribes
(d) Ho Tribes
Question 4. Consider the following the statements regarding the coal mining in India
- India is third largest coal producer and also the third largest coal importer of the world.
- Dongri Tal II is a major coal mining region in Madhya Pradesh.
- In India, most of the coal production comes from underground mining
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
(d) 1, 2 & 3
Question 5. Which city will play host to the 2022 Common Wealth Games?
(b) New Delhi
(d) Gold coast