Daily Current Affairs Questions: 06 October 2020
Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to the RNA virus & DNA Virus
- DNA virusescontain usually double‐stranded DNA (dsDNA) and rarely single‐stranded DNA (ssDNA).
- RNA viruseshave typically ssRNA, but may also contain dsRNA.
- Hepatitis B is another small RNA virus.
Which of the statements given above is /are correct?
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 only
(c) 1 & 3
Question 2.Which of the following is correct regarding ‘degrowth’ that has been in news recently?
(a) a recession in the Indian economy due to covid 19
(b) a negative growth in the economy
(c) a limit to consumerist growth
(d) A global slowdown due to covid 19 pandemic
Question 3.Bug Bounty program has been launched by the government to
- Kill and contain the locust swarm upsurge
- Find vulnerability in the Aarogya Setu app
- Protect the computers at the Kundankulam Nuclear Power Plant (KKNPP) from malwares
- Keep a check on cyber-threats in India during the COVID-19 pandemic
Question 4.Which of the following correctly defines ‘Corona-Killer 100’?
(a) A protective mask for healthcare workers
(b) A potential COVID_19 vaccine developed by Serum institute of India
(c) An alcohol-based sanitizer developed by DRDO
(d) An automated disinfecting unmanned aerial vehicle
Question 5.Consider the following statements regarding Hypoxia that was recently associated with covid 19 –
- It refers to a condition of oxygen deprivation at tissue level in body.
- Silent hypoxia is a condition of very low oxygen level in blood cells with unexpectedly low symptoms.
Which of the above statements is/are correct?
- Only 1
- Only 2
- Both 1 & 2