Daily Current Affairs Questions: 06 Apr 2021
Question 1.Consider the following pairs:
Blue Flag beaches State
- Kasarkod – Kerala
- Rushikonda – Andhra Pradesh
- Radhanagar – Gujarat
Which of the pairs given above are correctly matched?
- a) 1 and 3 only
- b) 2 only
- c) 2 and 3 only
- d) 1, 2 and 3
Question 2.The Xoo infection cause huge yield losses to the cultivation of which of the following?
- a) Barley
- b) Rice
- c) Maize
- d) Cotton
Question 3.The term ‘Emergency Use Listing (EUL)’ is related to which of the following?
- a) FDI allowance
- b) Listing of Companies on the Stock Exchange
- c) Novel invention of Computer and Robotics
- d) Application of unlicensed Vaccines
Question 4.Code on Occupational Safety, Health and Working Condition, 2020 will not consolidate which of the following Acts –
- a) Factories Act, 1948
- b) Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- c) Employees’ Provident Fund Act, 1952
- d) Mines Act,1952.
Question 5.Consider the following statements about ‘Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI)’ –
- It is a statutory body established under Wildlife Protection Act, 1972.
- It is under jurisdiction of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate change.
Which of the following statement is/are correct?
- a) 1 only
- b) 2 only
- c) Both 1 and 2
- d) Neither 1 nor 2