Daily Current Affairs Questions: 04 March 2021
Question 1.Recently, the Rajiv-Longowal accord was in news, is related to which of the following?
(a) special status for Nagaland
(b) partition of Panjab
(c) return of the enemy property and assets
Question 2.Which of the following is/are the objectives of the Jason Continuity of Service (Jason-CS) mission?
- to measure the height of the ocean
- measurement of marine pollution
- estimation of fish population
(a) 1& 2
(b) 2 & 3
(c) 1 & 3
Question 3.In which one of the following States is Dibang Wildlife Sanctuary located?
(d) Arunachal Pradesh
Question 4.Which ministry is set to launch “Santusht” portal for rapid grievance redressal for the employers and the employees?
(a) Ministry of Finance
(b) Ministry of Agriculture
(c) Ministry of Transport
(d) Ministry of Labour & employment
Question 5.Consider the following statements regarding Mission Purvodaya
- It was launched by Ministry of Development of North Eastern Region in partnership with CII.
- It aims to develop the north eastern region into an integrated steel hub.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) 1 only
(b) 2 only
(c) Both 1 and 2
(d) Neither 1 nor 2