Daily Current Affairs Questions: 02 June 2020
Question 1. Consider the following statements with respect to The Great Pacific Garbage Patch
- It is the largest accumulation of ocean plastic in the world..
- It is located in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre, between Hawaii and California.
- India is signatory to the International Convention for the Prevention of Pollution from Ships (MARPOL).
Which of the statements given above is /are correct?
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 2 only
(c) 1 & 3
Question 2.Which of the following pairs are correctly matched?
- National Centre for Disease Control- New Delhi
- National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases- West Bengal
- National Institute of Research in Tribal Health – Jabalpur
(a) 1 & 2
(b) 1 & 3
(c) 2 & 3
Question 3.Consider the following statements regarding ChitraGeneLAMP-N:
- It is a diagnostic test for COVID-19 developed by National Institute of Virology, Pune.
- It is an antibody-based test for COVID-19.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
(a) Only 1
(b) Only 2
(c) Both 1 & 2
Question 4.‘COBAS-6800 is a
(a) Testing kit for Covid 19
(b) New meteorite
(c) Missile developed by DRDO
Question 5. The World Health Organization (WHO) has declared the year 2020 as?
(a) The year of pandemic outbreak
(b) The year of self sustainability
(c) The Year of the Nurse and the Midwife
(d) The Year for Health and Medical Research