Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 30 Jan 2020
- Kuno Palpur Wildlife Sanctuary. Kuno Palpur is a wildlife sanctuary in Sheopur district of Madhya Pradesh in Central India.
- It lies in North-West of Madhya Pradesh close to state border with Rajasthan.
Three remain operational as of 2019
- Hubble Space Telescope
- Gamma ray program
- Chandra X-ray Observatory history
- Spitzer history
- Polycrack is world’s first patented heterogeneous catalytic process which converts multiple feed stocks into hydrocarbon liquid fuels, gas, carbon and water.
- Polycrack’s strength includes not requiring pre-segregation of waste, allowing waste as collected to be directly used. With a high moisture tolerance, drying of waste is not required.
Answer : b
- Wollemia is a genus of coniferous tree in the family Araucariaceae.
- Wollemia was known only through fossil records until the Australian species Wollemia nobilis was discovered in 1994 in a temperate rainforest wilderness area of the Wollemi National Park in New South Wales.
- The genus is named after the National Park.
‘Reciprocating territory’ means any country or territory outside India which the Central Government may, by notification in the Official Gazette, declare to be a reciprocating territory for the purposes of this section; and “superior Courts”, with reference to any such territory, means such Courts as may be specified in the said notification.