Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 26 Dec 2019
The WCO Time Release Study (TRS) is a unique tool and method for measuring the actual performance of Customs activities as they directly relate to trade facilitation at the border.
- The National Population Register (NPR) updation exercisewill be undertaken alongside Census 2021.
- It will be conducted by the Office of the Registrar General of India (RGI)under the Home Ministry.
- The sardine run is a seasonal movement of fish and predators along the Eastern Cape coastline to the South Coast of KwaZulu Natal, South Africa.
- “The largest bio-mass migration on the planet”For many years this description was appended to the sardine run, however the phenomenon of the sardine run is still not fully understood.
Some research suggests that sardine run comprises a separate stock, that spawns near Park Rynie on the KZN South Coast.
- Kajin Sara lakein Manang district of Nepal which was discovered only recently is all set to become popular as the world’s highest lake.
- Hydrazine is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula N 2H 4. It is a simple pnictogen hydride, and is a colorless and flammable liquid with an ammonia-like odor.
- Hydrazine is highly toxic and dangerously unstable unless handled in solution as e.g., hydrazine hydrate.