Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 23 November 2020
- The Five Eyes is an intelligence alliance comprising Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and the United States .
- These countries are parties to the multilateral UKUSA Agreement, a treaty for joint cooperation in signals intelligence.
- Global Employability Ranking and Survey 2020 was carried out by the Times Higher Education and Emerging, a French consultancy group.
- It has ranked India 15th globally marking an improvement of eight places from 2010 with 23rd rank.
Answer : c
- The 30th edition of India-Thailand Coordinated Patrol (Indo-Thai CORPAT) between the Indian Navy and the Royal Thai Navy is being conducted.
- As part of the Government of India’s vision of SAGAR (Security And Growth for All in the Region), the Indian Navy has been involved in assisting countries in the Indian Ocean Region.
Answer : a
- NJDG is a national repository of data relating to cases pending and disposed of in all district and taluka courts of the country.
- The portal has been developed around the concept of elastic search technology enabling efficient case management and monitoring of cases leading to effective disposal of cases.
- It was launched by the Supreme Court of India.
- Darwin in “The Origin of Species” proposed that the Law of Natural Selection involves the struggle for existence and survival of the fittest.
- Darwin’s theory is a unifying theory of life science and explains diversity and the evolution of life.