Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 20 Jan 2020
Explanation: Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) was introduced in India in 1978.
- Category A projects require mandatory environmental clearance and thus they do not undergo the screening process.
- Category B projects undergoes screening process and they are classified into two types.
- Category B, projects (Mandatorily requires EIA).
- Category B2 projects (Do not require EIA).
- Reserve Bank of India under the aegis of Financial Inclusion Advisory Committee (FIAC) initiated the process of formulation of National Strategy for Financial Inclusion (NSFI) for the period 2019-2024.
- The treaty does not regulate the domestic sale or use of weapons in any country.
- It also recognizes the legitimacy of the arms trade to enable states to provide for their own security.
Answer : d
- Juice Jacking– a type of cyber-attack which originates from USB charging port installed at public places such as airports, cafes, bus stands, etc.
Answer : c
- Kyasanur forest disease(KFD) is a tick-borne viral haemorrhagic fever endemic to South India.
- It is also called Monkey disease, monkey fever
- The disease is caused by a virus belonging to the family Flaviviridae, which also includes yellow fever and dengue fever, which are transmitted by monkeys.