Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 18 November 2020
- Mission SAMPARKwill further aid to will help in fast-tracking the identification of all who were HIV positive.
- Solung Festivalis a popular agricultural festival celebrated by the Adi Tribes of Arunachal.
- It is chairedby India’s Prime Minister and its vice-chairman is Minister of Environment. The NBWL has 47 members including the chairperson.
- The Department of Law and Order does not come under the ministry of home affairs.
- India is not a party to the OECD Anti Bribery Convention.