Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 18 August 2020
The following emerged clearly from the Preamble-
- Date of adoptation of the Constitution.
- Ideals that are to be achieved.
- Nature of Indian state.
- The source of the authority of the Constitution
- In England, the judiciary has no power of judicial review over legislation
The term ‘Republic’ in India, means-
- India has an elected head.
- The political sovereignty will be vested in the people and not in a single individual.
- The absence of any privileged class
- Economic justice means equitable distribution of wealth among the individual members of the society so that wealth is not concentrated in a few hands.
The political system in India does not make the provision of an integrated power. It promotes the federal system.