Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 10 Feb 2020
- Employee stock ownership, or employee share ownership, is where a company’s employees own shares in that company.
- Employees typically acquire shares through a share or share option plan.
- CPI inflation increased to 4.1% in 2019-20 from 3.7% in 2018-19.
- WPI inflation declined to 1.5% in 2019-20 from 4.7% in 2018-19.
Economic survey 2019-20 attributes India’s slow down-
- Weak global growth.
- Decline in real fixed investment.
- Sluggish growth of real consumption.
Answer : d
The economic survey has given some recommendations to reform the PSBs-such as
- Use of Fintech or Financial Technology
- Employee stock ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Maximum use of machine & Artificial Intelligence
Answer : b
This year, the Survey throws a light upon the price paid by a person for a Thali in India anywhere.
The prices of a vegetarian Thali have declined sharply since 2015-16; however, this price increased in 2019-20.
During 2006 – 2020, the affordability of Indian vegetarian Thalis improved by 29% and affordability of non-vegetarian Indian Thali improved by 18%.