Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 09 Jan 2020
- The ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative, which means ‘My Government’, is an important transformative initiative of the 5-T programme introduced by the Odisha government.
- The Tiger project was launched in 1973.
- It is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme of the Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change
- The All India tiger estimation is carried out once in every four years.
- It will be formed to address specific issues and contingencies impacting more than one state or a region.
- These councils will be chaired by the Chairperson of the NITI Aayog or his nominee.
- The councils will comprise of the Chief Ministers of States and Lt. Governors of Union Territories in the region.
- The BASIC countries (also Basic countries or BASIC) are a bloc of four large newly industrialized countries – Brazil, South Africa, Indiaand China – formed by an agreement in November 2009.
- The Reserve Bank of India has recently announced a revised supervisory action framework(SAF) for urban co-operative banks (UCBs) which sets certain thresholds.
- The RBIhas set triggers in the areas of asset quality, profitability and capital to risk weighted assets ratio (CRAR).