Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 08 Jan 2020
- India’s ambition to send men to the deep sea in a submersible vehicle is likely to be a reality in 2021-22 with the ‘Samudrayaan’ project.
- The project proposes to send a submersible vehicle with three persons to a depth of about 6000 metres to carry out deep underwater studies.
- A Samsung lab unveiled a digital avatar, an AI-powered “Artificial human,” claiming it is able to “converse and sympathize” like real people.
- Move over Siri, Alexa, Samsung unveiled world’s first ‘Artificial human’ NEON.
- Bihar has launched the climate change initiative called ‘Jal- Jiwan- Hariyali’ scheme
- Under the scheme, various awareness programs about climate change and importance of water conservation are conducted across the state.
- The Ministry of Labour and Employment is going to launch “Santusht” platform to ensure an efficient implementation of the labour laws at the grass root levels.
Sanjay Gupta, the Chief Editor of the leading Hindi daily, ‘Jagran’ was recently honoured with the ‘Lokmanya Tilak National Journalism Award’.