Daily Current Affairs Answer & Explanation : 04 September 2020
- The Prime minister laid the foundation stone for the Bundelkhand Expressway at Bharatkoop in Chitrakoot.
- Its total length is 269 km.
- It will pass through 7 districts of the state –Chitrakoot ,Hamirpur , Jalaun, Banda, Auraiya,Itawah, Mahoba.
- JewarInternational Airport or Noida Airport is a proposed airport to be constructed in Jewar in Gautam Budh Nagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Answer : d
- Team 11 : Uttar Pradesh
- Operation Namaste : Indian Army
- Mo Jeewan : Odisha
- I GOT : Indian Goverment
Answer : b
- Sonbhadra, Chandauli & Pilibhit have maximum forest cover in percent of total geographical area.
- The size of budget is 5,12,860.72 crore.
- The fiscal deficit is expected to be 2.97 % of the GDP.
- The Ayush University is proposed to be set up at Gorakhpur.